Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, January 19, 2008

As Another Snow Approaches,
Dreams of Spring

The current forecast calls for a snowstorm to skirt us in western North Carolina, and hit South Carolina, where the first conservative state has it's primary...hopefully, this will keep the moderates at home.

Anyhow, I have updated my war page, and national page on West Carolina Report, and have this photo from Thursday to share. The exposure was 4 seconds long since I took it while it was still relatively dark. Notice the snow was already turning to slush under the merciless assault from a cruel light rain that lasted until about 10 or so that morning.


My internet connection gave out, so I couldn't post it then, and forgot yesterday. I've already got spring fever, and am planning my garden with fevered anticipation. I have been too busy for the past ten years to have one, and I can't stand it any longer...this year, I'm back in the garden! Even if I have to just work part-time to have the time to play in the dirt, and raise something good to look upon, and something good to eat.

0 comments :