Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, January 28, 2008

West Carolona Report for Jan 28th;
Venus and Jupiter Near Each Other In Morning Sky

I've updated the news headlines at West Carolina Report for today, and apologize for not being able to update them over the weekend...a retard took out a power pole down the road, and the phone line got corrupted enough with cross talk to ruin the internet connection.

Maybe the lines will get upgraded enough to allow for DSL instead of the pokey 42K I currently suffer under.


Anyhow, enjoy this photo I took this morning of Jupiter and Venus as they approach each other in the morning sky, reaching just half a degree of each other on February 1st, about the size of the full moon in the sky. If I remember, I'll post photos of that as well, as well as the moon when it joins them a few mornings later.

Photo Details
Exposure Time: 8 seconds
F-Number: F/3.2
Focal Length: 6mm
Camera: Kodak Easyshare Z710

0 comments :