Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Blogburst

Here are the latest Rasmussen numbers from Florida:


  1. Mitt Romney: 33% (27)

  2. John McCain: 27% (23)

  3. Rudy Giuliani: 18% (20)

  4. Mike Huckabee: 12% (15)

  5. Ron Paul: 2% (4)


This telephone survey of 500 Likely Republican Primary Voters was conducted by Rasmussen Reports on January 25, 2008. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Source: Rasmussen Florida Tracking Poll

This will be the first primary where only registered Republicans can vote, and it is a winner take all state...meaning a big delegate take for the winner, and money thrown away by the rest of the field. And I also note that Ron Paul is at 2% in this poll. And since only registered Republicans can vote in this primary...Independents, Libertarians, and Democrats can't cross the lines and pump this pipsqueak's numbers out of proportion.


And John "Mr. Amnesty" McCain scores a number of fellow amnesty supporter endorsements.

Here is a review of the Sunday Morning talk shows.

And here is Barack Obama's Victory Speech from South Carolina,


The two videos will play automatically, courtesy of You Decide 2008. Local progressive blog, Scrutiny Hooligans also commented on the victory. I am rooting for Hillary, because her negatives will help the GOP trounce her in November...Obama would be much tougher to beat.

My internet service has been acting up this weekend, so my posting has been very light, and I expect to begin posting more tomorrow.

Also, locally in Buncombe County, my operatives tell me that the Ron Paul Supporters are attempting to close the deal with their takeover attempt they so foolishly announced on radio last August. If the radio shows get taken down at the above link, email me, and I will post my archival copies and send you a link so that you may download them.

I'll also have video of local Ron Paul Supporters in action about midweek.

0 comments :