Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Snow Blanket

We received about 2 inches of snow in my neighborhood last night, and it continues to flurry. Here is a photo I shot after it got light outside.




Check the National Weather Service for updates and forecasts.

I maintain a weather page that I activate when "weather events" are forecast to occur, or when I have some extra time.

I'd advise you to stay off the road until at least 10am or so so the road crews will have a chance to clear the secondary roads, and most of the idiots will be off the road by then, either in the ditch, or arrived at their "super-important jobs they are willing to risk life-and-limb to get to" already.
I ain't going nowhere today!

Oh, and I have updated West Carolina Report for today.

**update** 8.52am

I've taken a couple more photos as a snow shower moved northeast of me into Jackson County. Pumpkin Town is probably gonna get hammered by this one! (My grandparents live there, about two and a half air miles away (12 by vehicle!), and nearly 6 inches in their cove.)







1 comments :

Not all of us live a lifestyle with no visible means of support like you, Bob!
8)

JR