Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, February 7, 2008

2008 Primary Updates

I have updated my National page at West Carolina Report, and will start on the others when I get to the office this morning, I overslept, and didn't get up until 4.30 this morning. Michael Reagan was on a roll last night, and I couldn't stop listening.

To sum up the info over there, Hillary has written her campaign a $5 million check, the Democrat Party Elites prepare to broker the convention, and tell Joe Lieberman that he is no lobger a super delegate. (Can you say...the fix is in?)

And the Liberal and Moderate Republicans basically tell the Conservative Republicans to shut up.

McCain receives an endorsement from a pro-choice (pro-murder) Republican group, and Illegals march on the left coast for their right to have driver's licenses...don't believe me? I have the video over there.

2 comments :

Technically, the DemocratIC (harumph! heh heh heh) party elites are wanting to broker a deal between Hillary! and Obama in order to avoid the possibility of a brokered convention in August. As far as I'm concerned, I'm all for a brokered convention. I say bring it.

I grew up a Democrat, and the son of a Democrat Party Leader, and I never, ever, heard that the Democrat Party had an "ic" on the end of it until I became a Republican.

I have heard Herbert Hyde and Governor Hunt refer to the party as the Democrat Party in my own home while I was growing up. Methinks it is a twisted progressive plot to re-write history! ;)