Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, February 8, 2008

Rasmussen Tracking Poll General Election Matchups

  • McCain - 46%
  • Clinton - 43%
  • Obama - 47%
  • McCain - 42%
Source: Rasmussen

Also interesting in the report are some figures from the Rasmussen Markets giving Obama a 57.5% chance of winning the primary, and Clinton a 42.1% chance. The speculation on the Veep selection in the GOP has Huckabee at 26.0% and Tim Pawlenty at 16.5%. The Dem Race is wide open, and the Veep numbers have Obama at 15.0% and Al Gore at 11.7%.

I think it is a little too soon to speculate on the Dem side, and I think McCain is going to provide a surprise for his choice of Veep, at least from this point in time it will be.

Also interesting to report...I have already received a phone call asking me to donate to the McCain Campaign. I told the nice young lady that Senator McCain was going to have to provide some proof to me that he will govern as a Conservative, and not as a maverick. I think the poor girl had been told something similar all morning...she said that I would come to my senses before November.

Wow! Doesn't sound like the McCain people believe they need conservatives to win, does it? We'll have to see how this plays out.

0 comments :