Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Not Content With A Failing Domestic War on Poverty,
US Senate Votes to Fight It Internationally

This is ugly. As an act of civil disobedience...you might want to consider costing the feds the amount of the bill you would be required to pay, which comes out to around $287 a year for the average joe making $37800 a year.

Freeper Thread

Gov Track

Please note that Barack Obama is a sponsor of this poor excuse for a Global Tax payable to the boys in the blue hats at the UN.


The best, and only solution for poverty is capitalism...and this gives me another excuse for rolling out Jim Quinn:


Since I posted that video, I have learned how to edit video...so I should put together a slideshow, or series of clips illustrating what Quinn is teaching.

And if you want to hear the show, it is on every weekday between 6am and 9am on XM158 and several radio stations, or on the web.

0 comments :