Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

John McCain IS A Natural Born Citizen

I have followed many Ron Paul Forums, and even the thinly disguised GOP Tea Party website, noting many misconceptions about this country's election process.

Let me kill a misconception about John McCain's eligibility to become President of the United States.

He is eligible by virtue of the US Constitution and US Law. These idiots who support Ron Paul really have no clue what it says in the Constitution, no clue at all.

They also have no clue that the primary is over. Retards. Here's your sign:



I'll also bet they don't know that Barry Goldwater and George Romney were born outside the US when they ran for President. I seem to remember that many of them hold Goldwater as a hero.

0 comments :