Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What Have We Wrought in America?
Florida Girl Says Family Wants To Kill Her For Being Christian




Girl Says Family Wants To Kill Her For Being Christian

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Ohio girl ran away to Orlando because she said her family threatened to kill her for converting to Christianity. Rifqa Bary, 17, said she was threatened by her family because she converted from Islam to Christianity.

"What did your father say to you?" WFTV reporter Mary Nguyen asked.

"He said he would kill me!" replied Bary.

They have to kill me. My blood is now halal which means because I am now a Christian, I am from a Muslim background, it is an honor, if they love god more than me, they have to do this."

This is not just some threat. This is reality. This is truth. This is reality.


Source: Atlas Shrugs


Commentary

This is just one of the evils of a society that has come to believe that all cultures and religions are equal. This multicultural nonsense fails to acknowledge that some cultures are evil.

The idea of honer killings is an evil part of Islamic culture.

Pray for this girl, and thousands like her in America, and the millions around the world who live in fear.

I hope she got away, and that she has not been murdered by her family in a barbaric act.

This is the type of thing that should bring our elected leaders to their knees before God to seek His forgiveness for allowing America to become a nation in which a girl has to flee for her life from her family just because she chooses to become a Christian.

0 comments :