Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Operation Hammerstrike 2010: Night Maneuvers


Unidentified aircraft engaging afterburners over Macon County Photo Credit: Bobby Coggins

Franklin, NC--April 1, 2010--I was thrilled to learn that the military would be conducting day long exercises in the area today. It was an even greater thrill to see (and hear) so many military aircraft operating in the sky at the same time.


As usual, I took lots of video, and most unusual, I forced myself to cut it down to the barest of essentials. This is the result of this pre-dawn military exercise:




I'm hoping that this isn't it, that they'll continue to operate during daylight hours.

0 comments :