Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Operation Hammerstrike 2010:
Videos


Photo: B2 Spirit over Franklin, NC Credit: Bobby Coggins









Earlier today, I posted a video and continued to tweet throughout the day, the progress of the military operation in western North Carolina.


Here are the videos that I have not had the chance to embed:






























Here are the tweets relating to the exercise I posted in reverse chronological order:








Twitterprofilephoto_normal
ThunderPigVideo of a V-22 flying very low over Macon County rendering right now. Should be ready in half an hour. #hammerstrike2010
about 15 hours ago from web · Reply · View Tweet


That was the extent of material I posted today to further the April Fool's Day Prank "Operation Hammerstrike 2010". 


None of it happened. I swiped the video from youtube, edited and repurposed it to serve the prank. I did a couple of photoshops on images I found online and married them to recent photos I took around the area for the project.


The goal of the prank was to see if i could make up a story out of whole cloth and get away with it. Maybe I have. You can judge for yourself whether i did that or not.

0 comments :