**11.47pm** The video of the meeting is now ready:
**8.42pm** Here is the audio of tonight's meeting.
The video should be ready before 6am in the morning.
The Franklin Town Board will be meeting tonight at 7pm and I plan on being there to cover it. The agenda is below, and you can follow along with my "nearly live" coverage on Google Plus if you want. Otherwise, the audio and video of the meeting will be available as soon as I can process it after the meeting on this blog post.
- Call to order -Mayor Collins
- Approval of the July 2 and July 26, 2012 board minutes.
- Public hearing 7:05 p.m. on amendment to the Unified Development Ordinance
- Public session
- Board action on amendment to the Unified Development Ordinance- John Henning Jr
- Resolution authorizing refinancing the debts on town properties- John Henning Jr
- Ordinance concerning trespassing on the Nikwasi Mound- John Henning Jr
- New business
- Discussion on nuisance and related ordinances for the Town.
- Enough is Enough- Aldermen Carolyn “Sissy” Pattillo