Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sarah Palin in Asheville Sunday;
Pat McCrory in Macon County Saturday



>

Well, I step away from the computer for eighteen hours and look what happens...mayhem!!!

I knew something was up when I opened my inbox this morning and found about three hundred emails with Sarah Palin somewhere in the subject line.

You can RSVP here, and updated info on the Rally will be here, or you can print tickets from this pdf file.

As expected, the local lefties will be in full bloom for our documentation to the nation at just how nutty and hateful the local progressives are, and read this Topix thread if you don't believe me...

I may or may not provide live streaming from inside the venue, depending on whether or not the McCain people do, or WLOS does [WLOS Livepage]. I will post links for whatever is happening.

I will be spending a big chunk of today prepping for Saturday's McCrory Dinner at Macon Middle School.

This will be a busy weekend, indeed.

**8.25am** AshVegas looks into the future, reports on his vision for Sunday.

2 comments :

For what it's worth, I'm doing my best to try to spread the word to be respectful during all of this. If I am in downtown Asheville on Sunday, it will not be to confront or to do anything negative that will cause people to think poorly of my candidate of choice on account of my behavior.

Instead I will probably be somewhere watching football and having a nice beverage. You should join me.

I'll be in Franklin...the Rally will be taking place at a time that would prevent me from getting back in time for bed.

I have to get up at 3am.

The Rally should have been earlier in the day.