Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where You Can Watch Sarah Palin Speak Live in Asheville


Player Courtesy Asheville-Citizen Times

**6.44pm** Speech pushed back to 8pm. I assume that means everything alse is pushed back an hour...so, between 7pm and 7.30pm things will start.

I will not be attending the Sarah Palin Rally in Asheville tonight, nor will I be able to see it live because of my cranky Internet Provider...Verizon DSL, which has been conking out on me in the afternoons, and only working in the mornings.

So, I am posting this a bit early so YOU can at least watch it live. Also, Richard Bernier and Randy Thomas will be filming it, so I expect that they and the others at URTV will be able to put something out within a few days.

The doors open at 4pm, and the Governor will be speaking at around 6pm...eh, make that 7pm or later, I have been watching the other rallies online, and she is getting farther and farther behind schedule...

Probably the best place to watch the speech itself is the
WLOS Live page, and a good backup will be the McCain Ustream Page...though they seem not to webcast every speech given by their ticket.

0 comments :