Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dr. Ada Fisher Program on URTV Tonight at 10.30 pm

I just received this from the producer of Sound Off Buncombe:

Tonight is the first time this program will air on URTV. Listen to Dr. Ada Fisher speak at this fourm.
Tune in tonight at 10:30pm on channel 20 on Charter Cable or watch live at www.urtv.org click Live Streaming".
Richard Bernier
PS.... Citizens Speaks comes on tonight at 7:30pm til 9:30pm, however its a repeat due to URTV being closed.

4 comments :

Puh-lease ditch the green font! It's barely readable!

Thanks for the input, Jessica.

Is this brown any better?

Showed failed to come on, was this a joke?

All I saw was a program about "Obama in Asheville".

D.

I think the Lib controllers interrupt the regular schedule when no one is around, LOL.