Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

William Ayers--"Guilty as Sin, Free as a Bird, It's a Great Country"

According to what I heard on today's Ed Morrissey Show [I'll add the link after the show is over], William Ayers has agreed to debate Sean Hannity on Television. (Cue the Hallelujah Chorus).

Just in case you have been hiding under a rock, and don't know who Bill Ayers is, I'll fill you in.

William Ayers is an unrepetant domestic terrorist. And he is married to another unrepentant terrorist, Bernardine Dohrn.

Don't believe me? I'll let the Obama-Supporting Terrorist speak for himself:



Bill Ayers speaks in the first two videos and his wife speaks in the last two videos.

Information for this post was gleaned from Vital Signs and New Zeal, two of the essiential blogs for gathering information on the evilness of Obama and his associates.

0 comments :