Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, October 9, 2008

ACORN, Obama and RICO

I am hearing rumors that Federal Prosecutor Patrick Kennedy is in charge of a special group investigating RICO action against ACORN that would involve links to Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Howard Dean and other notables in the DNC.



I will have audio up on this later today in this post.

**9.08 am** John Ham is hearing the same thing.

**1.37 pm** Here is the audio I promised earlier today. The RICO Rumor begins at the 4 minute and 15 second mark. The show it is from is called Quinn & Rose, and I listen to it every morning from 6 to 9 am on XM 166. Here is their website, called The War Room, and their host Radio Station, WPGB, which has a marvelous web stream I listen to from the time I get in the office until when I leave around 5 pm every day.


0 comments :