**2.51pm** Here is the video of last night's meeting. I apologize for the delay in getting it posted.
**update 12.29pm 02/05/2013** Here is the audio of the meeting:
The Franklin Town Board of Aldermen will be meeting tonight at 7pm and I'll be there to provide a nearly live play play of the meeting. I'll be simulcasting on both G+ and Facebook.
I will also be recording video and will embed it here, hopefully before 6am in the morning.
Here is the meeting agenda and a downloadable press packet.
- Call to order -Mayor Collins
- Approval of the January 7, 2013 board minutes.
- Public hearing 7:05 p.m. on the re-zoning petition for 142 Harrison Avenue
- Public session
- Committee reports
- Streets committee recommendation on the re-naming of highway N.C. 28 North and N.C. 28 business- Aldermen Joyce Handley and Aldermen Sissy Pattillo
- New business
- Town Board decision on re-zoning petition for 142 Harrison Avenue
- Angel Medical Center Project- Don Capaforte and Bonnie Peggs
- Re-zoning petition for section of Pauline Avenue- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland
- Town of Franklin Employee Education Policy- Human Resource Officer Ashley Hyder and Town Attorney John Henning Jr
- Guidelines for Festivals and Events- Warren Cabe
- Police Department Software Upgrade- Warren Cabe and Police Chief David Adams
- Interlocal agreement between the Town of Franklin and Macon County- John Henning Jr
- Town Board consideration on tax refund for Cynthia Cheek- John Henning Jr
- Revisions to the Town of Franklin Sewer Use Ordinance- John Henning Jr