Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, February 2, 2013

White House Dares Us Not to Photoshop Photo of President Obama Firing a Gun. Okay. Challenge Accepted


The White House has released a photo showing President Obama shooting a firearm and has said it was not to be manipulated in any way.

After eight years of seeing Lefties manipulate every photo of George W Bush while he was in the White House, I take that as a personal challenge. 

I have willfully manipulated the photo of the President of the United States showing him doing what I truly believe he wished he could do...destroy the US Constitution.

If this photo offends you, I don't care. It didn't offend me when Lefties, Anarchists and Libertarians manipulated photos of George W Bush the eight years he was in office.

This is part of what the American Republic is all about...that we all have the Freedom to say whatever we wish, and mock whomever we wish.


According to Breitbart.com, the White House says the following:


“This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”

Source: Breitbart

Okay, feds...come and get me. I disobeyed a direct order from the White House.


0 comments :