Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Macon County Planning Board Workshop

 Macon County Planning Board Workshop

The Macon County Planning Board met last night and re-elected Karl Gillespie as their chairman and then had a workshop that serve as a training session for members. I found it to be very informative. If you wish to skip ahead to the training session, start the video below and move the player ahead to the 13 minute mark. I uploaded the video in HD, so you should be able to read all the slides in the presentation. If you can't, try viewing the video at full screen or, if your Internet Connection isn't fast enough to view the video at a decent resolution, contact me via Google Plus, Facebook or Twitter and we'll make arrangements to get you a DVD of the meeting. I should probably be doing that anyway in order to raise funds in order help me be able to afford to continue with my citizen journalist efforts.

2 comments :

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

krish, if you want to advertise on this blog, it will cost you money. Please contact me regarding terms at twitter.com/thunderpig via a private message. Otherwise, I will keep deleting your spam.