The Macon County Commissioners met on Monday, February 18, 2013 in a meeting that was continued from February 12th. [video]
The main focus of the meeting was discussion of the Employee Classification and Compensation Study. It was standing room only as county employees filled the room. That part of the meeting started at the 45 minute mark and lasted nearly an hour and twenty minutes as John Anzivino presented a power point that he and Stephanie Davis had previously presented at the July 10, 2012 meeting of the Macon County Commissioners. [video]
- Reconvene and welcome – Chairman Corbin
- Consideration of requested tax release – Richard Lightner
- Consideration of audit contract for Fiscal Year 2012-13 – Finance Director
- Consideration of budget amendments #111 and #112 – Finance Director
- Consideration of resolution for financing of emergency services equipment – Finance Director
- Presentation and question and answer session regarding the Classification and Compensation Study – John Anzivino of Springsted, Inc.
- Joint meeting with the Macon County Planning Board on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 6 p.m. at the Macon Bank Corporate Center.
- Joint meeting with the Macon County Board of Education on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 6 p.m. at the Macon Bank Corporate Center.
BB&T Resolution Approving Financing Terms
Contract to Audit Accounts
Memo Re. Financing Defibrillators