Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whoopie Goldberg Defends Child Rape and Convicted Child Rapist Roman Polanski




Read more at Fausta's Blog.


I will not record my thoughts on this truly despicable person or her support for child rape because I wish to keep this a family safe blog. I will say that had Roman Polanski raped a relative of mine, there would have been no place on the planet he could have fled to for safety.

2 comments :

this makes me sick to my stomach to see whoopie standing up for this monster. i see her completely different now! it doesn't matter if she was sexually active. it doesn't matter if she was a willing participant. and it doesn't matter if he plead guilty to a lesser charge. HE RAPED HER! even if he wouldn't have drugged her first...it's still RAPE! she was thirteen years old!! he broke the law! he took advantage of a thirteen year old CHILD and that's called RAPE! regardless of how "other people see it differently" this is america whoopie! and if you or anyone else wants to live under a different society (that doesn't protect CHILDREN from RAPISTS)then i advise you to go live somewhere else!!! other people in the world see 'stoning to death' differently too, shall we start that next??

oh yeah, and there is NO DIFFERENCE between rape and "rape-rape"