Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Driving in the Snow



I don't normally drive in the snow unless it is a dire emergency...but if I did, I would be sure to video the event and share it with you. There were at least three people in western North Carolina who drove in the snow, recorded it and uploaded the video to You Tube. Here they are...



Rapid Ralph Slows Down for Winter Weather Driving




A proud owner of a 2010 Subaru puts the car through it's paces on Town Mountain in Asheville, NC




Driving in Boone, NC while listening to the Wagon Wheel



...and a little reminder of why I don't get out on snow-covered roads...no matter how good you drive, there are always idiots out there who can't...

Bookmark and Share

0 comments :