Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, December 6, 2010

Macon County Commissioners to Select Chairman, Vice Chairman Tonight
Live Coverage at 6pm

Announcement of Macon County Commissioner meeting agenda and live coverage 
Photo by Bobby Coggins


There is no agenda that I know of for this meeting.


A short meeting of the Macon County Commissioners is scheduled for 6pm tonight. I will only be staying for the 1st 30 minutes because the Franklin Town Board of Aldermen are meeting at 7pm and I don't want to miss that meeting.


The Commissioners are supposed to just be electing a Chairman and Vice Chairman tonight, so it shouldn't take that long...but you know politicians. 


The twitter widget is below. If you prefer to use your own Twitter Client, I am using the hashtag #MaconNC for this meeting.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments :