Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NC General Assembly
12-08-2010 Legislative Calendar



Only one committee is scheduled to meet today and I am unsure that I will be available to record the meeting.






10:00 AM

643 LOB


Here are the supporting documents for this meeting that I have been able to locate. I still don't know why the morons don't make these things easier to find, and post links to the docs in the meeting notices. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they didn't want the general public to be able to follow along with what they are trying to accomplish...

Progress Report from the Dept of Health and Human Services


Community Systems Progress Report for the 1st Quarter of Fiscal Year 2011. 69 pages.

Agenda December 8, 2010


Fiscal Year 2011 1st Quarter Progress Report

Community Systems Progress Rpt q1

The Appendices for the Progress Report. It includes Data Tables, LME Populations, Medicaid Enrollees, Urban and Rural Designations and formulas used for calculating Performance. 39 pages.

Community Systems Progress rpt q1 appendices

Matrix for the Progress Report. It includes 21 critical measures in a chart and is 2 pages.

Community Systems Progress rpt q1 Matrix




Bookmark and Share

0 comments :