Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, October 6, 2008

Operation Beta Shield Ready For Download


I have been getting my Star Trek fix since last fall via some fan produced shows on the Internet.

One of them is the Hidden Frontier series which takes place in the Briar Patch of Star Trek: Insurrection fame. The series ran for seven seasons and has generated several spin-offs.

The latest (to my limited knowledge) available is Operation Beta Shield, the trailer for which is below.




I suggest that you start with the earlier seasons of Hidden Frontier to catch up on the story line, but it is not necessary.

These shows are produced entirely by volunteers and nearly all the sets are chroma-keyed in.

0 comments :