Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day



I'm not up to participating in the hijinks normally associated with April Fools Day this year, so I'll be really lazy and just post links to April Fools Day pranks I pulled in the past on this blog. Maybe I'll do something next year. 


2010 Operation Hammerstrike:


OPERATION HAMMERSTRIKE 2010: VIDEOS (Includes links to several photos i posted to twitpic)


2009 Freak Snowstorm:


FREAK SPRING SNOW IN JACKSON COUNTY


FREAK SNOWSTORM UPDATE: THE SNOWBALL FIGHTS ERUPT


FREAK SNOW AT WCU: BREAK OUT THE 4 X 4's!






Bookmark and Share

0 comments :