Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Call for Super Tuesday (Including Maps)


With Super Tuesday being this coming Tuesday, I decided to go ahead and make my call for Tuesday public.

What do you think?

Here are another couple of maps of the nomination battle so far, and what the map would look like if all goes as I think it will on Tuesday:




The GOP Nomination Battle So Far


What I think the nomination battle will look like after Super Tuesday

I still think that Mitt Romney will be the nominee, especially since Newt Gingrich has stayed in the race to take votes away from Rick Santorum in the Deep South. Another thing is I notice that Mitt Romney will take Alaska despite the Palins making it clear that they support Newt.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments :