Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Vietnam Veterans Day Parade & Ceremony in Franklin

VietnamVerteransSign


I am proud to live in a community that takes time and makes the effort to honor those who have served our nation.

On Saturday, March 24, 2012, there was a parade and ceremony honoring the service of Vietnam Veterans in Franklin, NC. These are photos and video I took at the event. There is no video of the parade because I forgot to press the record button. I apologize for forgetting such a basic thing.


Here are phoptos taken during the parade and ceremony. You can see larger version on .[Flickr]

2012 Vietnam Veterans Day Parade and Ceremony






The parade and ceremony is rotated through Franklin, Bryson City and Cherokee. The last time it was held in Franklin was the inaugural year and you can see my coverage of the 2009 parade and the ceremony.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments :