- Cuts government spending to protect hardworking taxpayers;
- Tackles the drivers of our debt, so our troops don’t pay the price for Washington’s failure to take action;
- Restores economic freedom and ensures a level playing field for all by putting an end to special-interest favoritism and corporate welfare;
- Reverses the President’s policies that drive up gas prices, and instead promotes an all-of the-above strategy for unlocking American energy production to help lower costs, create jobs, and reduce dependence on foreign oil.
- Strengthens health and retirement security by taking power away from government bureaucrats and empowering patients instead with control over their own care;
- Reforms our broken tax code to spur job creation and economic opportunity by lowering rates, closing loopholes, and putting hardworking taxpayers ahead of special interests.
Path to Prosperity 2013