I'll be attempting to webcast this meeting live from the County Commission Board Room and will put up a post containing the video player sometime Monday afternoon.
MARCH 22, 2010 - 2 P.M.
- Call to order and welcome by Chairman Beale
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comment Period
- Adjustments to and approval of the agenda
- Public Hearings:
- Community Transportation Program Grant
- Federal Transportation Administration section 5310 Grant
- Adjourn hearings - Adopt resolutions
- School Property - Iotla and Nantahala
- USFS - Mike Wilkins - Update on USFS Roads, etc.
- NCDOT - Wesley Grindstraff - Secondary Roads
- Old Business:
- School architects contracts and interlocal agreement
- New Business:
- Private Drinking Water Well resolution
- Highlands School Change Orders
- Veterans Memorial - Rock Work
- Consent Agenda
All items below are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held except on request of a member of the Board of Commissioners.
- Budget Revisions
- Tax releases
- Tax refund
- Tax Reappraisal Resolution (Correction)
- Economic Development Guidelines (Correction)
- Health Department - Billing Guide
- Highlands July 4th Fireworks
- Appointments (Pending)
- Closed session (If necessary)