Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

MAMA 2 Landing at Angel Medical Center



Screen grab from the video 







I was on the road Saturday in Franklin on my way to the Greenway and heard MAMA 2 on the scanner report her location and ETA to Angel Medical Center, so I swung by the hospital to catch a view of the Medevac chopper making a landing.


The downdraft nearly knocked over my tripod as she came in and rotated for the landing! 


If you live West of the Balsams in North Carolina, you can hear MAMA 2 Operations being conducted on 155.355 Mhz.


The camera I used was a Kodak Zi6 which only records mono audio. I altered the audio to simulate stereo.

0 comments :