Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, May 16, 2011

Currently Out of Commission


Photo originally posted on TwitPic


This is a photo of my truck, aka the Hyperion, being hauled away Friday evening to be repaired. My power steering went out, and, since my water pump is showing sign of following suit, I've elected to get that replaced also. 


The mechanical problem surfaced at an inconvenient time (is there ever a convenient one?) as I was on my way to cover the Friday meeting of the Macon County Commissioners as they work on the 2011-2012 budget for the county. 


I'm hoping that my truck will be repaired in time for me to cover the meeting this evening of the Franklin Town Board of Aldermen as they work on their budget. Keep your fingers crossed.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments :