Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, May 13, 2011

Macon County Commissioners 05-13-2010
Budget Meeting

**5.10pm** I was not able to cover this meeting because a Power Steering hose busted in my truck. It will be Monday before the parts place can get a replacement.




There is no published agenda for this meeting due to start at 5.30pm. The Commissioners will be taking up the county budget. I plan on being there and will be tweeting the meeting under my @wpig twitter account and using the hashtag #MaconGov. 


Here is the widget to follow along if you aren't using your favorite twitter client:





Bookmark and Share

0 comments :