Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, May 23, 2011

Franklin Board of Aldermen May 23, 2011 Meeting
Live Webcast at 5.30pm
Updated with Video of Meeting

**7.22pm** I have replaced the live player with a video of the meeting.



The Franklin Town Board of Aldermen will be meeting at 5.30pm to discuss the budget for the coming year. As of 2.51 pm, no agenda has been posted online. I'll post it later should one become available.


I'll be tweeting the meeting and shooting video. You can watch the meeting below:






Here is the twitter widget if you aren't following along using your favorite twitter client:




Bookmark and Share

0 comments :