Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dear Frontier Communications:
Where is My Internet?



Thanks to the utter incompetence of Frontier Communications, I've been unable to post to this blog lately. Several of my friends on Facebook have posted notices that Frontier has left them high and dry as well, so I know the problem isn't with my line.


Allow me to vent...


Dear Frontier Communications:


How could you screw up the excellent DSL Internet Service that Verizon has so ably maintained so very badly??? Verizon hardly ever went down, and you chuckle heads seem to go down at least once a week for hours at a time.


Please post SOMETHING on your facebook page or website indicating what the problem is...


According to the coomunity at DSL Reports, you've been providing subpar service nationwide, not just in our area:


Six Month Rating
Pre Sales information:
Install Co-ordination:
Connection reliability:
Tech Support:
Services:
Value for money:


I am considering picketing your offices in order to raise awareness and give people a rallying place to express their dissatisfaction with the level of service your company has been providing. Up until a few weeks ago, my DSL Service has been good, with only intermittent outages that were annoying, but usually only lasted a few minutes at a time. 


Bottom line, get the problem fixed, or tell us what the problem is.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments :