As usual, I plan on being at the meeting and will post an entry for the live coverage on Tuesday afternoon.
June 14, 2011 - 6 P.M.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Public Hearing: 6:10 p.m. - Public Road Hearing - Attachment #5
6. Public Comment Period
7. Adjustments to and approval of the agenda
9. Old Business:
- Macon County Comprehensive Plan - Attachment 9A
- Resolution Supporting a Request for an Adjusted Need Determination to Develop an End Stage Renal Disease Treatment Center in Macon County, North Carolina - Attachment 9B
- Approval of new public and private road names - Attachment 10A
- Health Center billing and collection polices and fee schedules - Attachments 10B(1), 10B(2) and 10B(3)
- Resolution opposing Senate Bill 517 - Attachment 10C
- Riverbend/Swiss Colony Water Improvements - Attachments 10D(1) and 10D(2)
All items below are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held except on request of a member of the Board of Commissioners.
- Minutes - Attachment #11A
- Budget revisions - Attachment #11B
- Tax releases - Attachment #11C
- Franklin Fireworks - Attachment #11D
- E. Authorization to contract regarding recycling of fluorescent bulbs - Attachment #11E
13. Discussion regarding proposed FY 2011-12 budget - Attachment #13
14. Closed session - Attachment #14
- Property acquisition