**5.41pm** I'm trying out a live video feed again, to see if the WiFi downtown has improved enough to support it.
**4.23pm** I've embedded the final draft of the Macon county Comprehensive Plan below the agenda for tonight's meeting. Commissioners will be voting on it tonight.
The Macon County Commissioners will be meeting tonight at 6pm and I'll be there, covering the meeting on Twitter using the hashtag #MaconGov. A widget for following those tweets is below, and below that is the agenda for tonight's meeting:
June 14, 2011 - 6 P.M.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Public Hearing: 6:10 p.m. - Public Road Hearing - Attachment #5
6. Public Comment Period
7. Adjustments to and approval of the agenda
9. Old Business:
- Macon County Comprehensive Plan - Attachment 9A
- Resolution Supporting a Request for an Adjusted Need Determination to Develop an End Stage Renal Disease Treatment Center in Macon County, North Carolina - Attachment 9B
- Approval of new public and private road names - Attachment 10A
- Health Center billing and collection polices and fee schedules - Attachments 10B(1), 10B(2) and 10B(3)
- Resolution opposing Senate Bill 517 - Attachment 10C
- Riverbend/Swiss Colony Water Improvements - Attachments 10D(1) and 10D(2)
All items below are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held except on request of a member of the Board of Commissioners.
- Minutes - Attachment #11A
- Budget revisions - Attachment #11B
- Tax releases - Attachment #11C
- Franklin Fireworks - Attachment #11D
- E. Authorization to contract regarding recycling of fluorescent bulbs - Attachment #11E
13. Discussion regarding proposed FY 2011-12 budget - Attachment #13
14. Closed session - Attachment #14
- Property acquisition
Comprehensive Plan Final Draft