Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Public Hearing on Proposed Budget for FY 2011-2012 Tonight
Coverage begins at 6pm
Updated With Video

Public Hearing on Proposed Budget

**10.34pm** This is the video of the meeting:




The Macon County Commissioners will be holding a public hearing on thr proposed budget for the 2011-2012 fiscal year in the Commissioners Boardroom. The meeting will start at 6pm and I'll be there to cover it live via Twitter on my @wpig account using the #MaconGov hashtag. I have a widget for you to follow along and a copy of the proposed budget below that. I'll also be taking video and will upload that as soon as I can around to it. (I have yet to upload the three hour fun-filled budget work session from last Thursday).




2012 Admin Recommended Budget (right click to download)




Bookmark and Share

0 comments :