Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Macon County Commissioners Budget Work Session
06-02-2011

**update** I've added the proposed budget and embedded it in this post. Hat Tip to Vic Drummond who found it.




The County Commissioners will be having a budget work session tonight, starting at 5.30pm. There is no agenda, but several department heads will be making their budget requests tonight. I will be tweeting the meeting using my @wpig account and the hashtag #MaconGov so you can follow along using your favorite twitter client. If you don't have one, or don't use twitter, then you can use the widget below. I will upload photos if the meeting isn't too fast-paced for me to keep up.

I am expecting this to be a long meeting.





2012 Admin Recommended Budget
Bookmark and Share

0 comments :