Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, May 15, 2010

2010 Law Enforcement Memorial Service Held in Franklin, NC





2010 Law Enforcement Memorial Service in Franklin, NC from
Thunder Pig
on Vimeo.



Yesterday at noon, several law enforcement agencies in the region came together to remember their fellow officers who had fallen in the line of duty. The Law Enforcement Memorial Service was hosted by the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #81 serving both Macon and Jackson Counties in western North Carolina.


The video above, and photos below are my attempt to document the event.






1 comments :

As the spouse of a local law enforcement officer, I would like to sincerely thank you for this video and for your coverage of this special event. I would also like to express my appreciation to each and every officer who protects and serves. Your service does not go unnoticed.