Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gustav Leaves Hispaniola

While it is still early, I believe it prudent to keep an eye on Gustav as the storm heads back out into open water...and the Gulf of Mexico.




5 Day Cone issued by the NHC

Bloomberg report on Gustav.

For further information on Gustav, visit the National Hurricane Center.

**update** 5.39AM Here is the latest spaghetti models plotted:





I will be issuing daily updates as the storm progresses. This storm may end up overshadowing the Republican National Committee GOP Convention in Minnesota next week, and I wonder if the Democrats will try to make political hay out of it at their convention this week. (Of course they will...they are Democrats, and that is what Democrats do best...make hay out other people's disasters for their own political gain!)

**update** I will place links here of some of the various lefties I find salivating over the prospect of death and destruction they can use to advance their political cause.

#1 Robert P. A blogger and commenter at Blue NC.

0 comments :