Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, August 18, 2008

Coming Tomorrow: VA Clinic Ribbon Cutting in Franklin

I attended the ribbon-cutting of the new VA Clinic for outpatient care in Franklin, NC today with something over 500 others, many of the veterans.

I would like to thank those who graciously gave of their time to speak with me before and after the event.

I got the whole thing on video plus a few photos, and will start editing the video tomorrow morning, and posting them here as I finish them.

Until then, enjoy this photo I snapped as I walked back to the parking lot of the beautiful Crepuscular rays shining from behind a cloud on Wayah Street.



0 comments :