Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today's Posts

I've had complaints that I post too many articles in the course of a day, and it is difficult to read them because I have limited the front page to seven articles...so I will help alleviate that somewhat by posting a daily guide at the top of the page to articles I post here and on WNC Citizens Blog in reverse order...newest article on top.

6.48 PM on TP: John Batchelor Show for Aug 10th

2.47 PM on TP: Georgia Calls for Ceasefire

8.56 AM on TP: Day Two of Russian Invasion of Georgia

6.24 AM on TP: The Collapsing Infrastructure of Africa

0 comments :