Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Insane Alex Jones and Other Lefties Attack Michelle Malkin



I have less than zero respect for the Alex Jones crowd, including the 9/11 Twoofers and Ron Paul Supporters who are part of this insanity. They have nothing to offer this country, and I should stop now before I say something that can be held against me in a court of law...

Read about these Human Pond Scum at Founding Bloggers.
**update** 2.55PM Here is a video produced by Pajamas Media about the event above:


6 comments :

Hurling Ad hominems are so like you when attempting to discredit someone.

Anon:

I will be deleting this blog only in your wet dreams, you anonymous coward of a punk.

I indicated that I was holding back my commentary because it was of a nature that could get me arrested if I typed how I really feel about Alex Jones and his Band of Zeroes.

Now go steal your momma's bedsheets and spray paint something on them!!!

HA! You're afraid to post things on the net, and yet you ridicule Alex, when he says that freedom of speech is being restricted by the government.

And yes, AJ does get over-emotional, but Malkin deserves way more than she got over there.

Whether cute or not, she's still a fascist, so stop protecting her.

Anon#2:

I have enough common sense not to post desire to do people bodily harm due to legal ramifications, not becaue of a conspiratorial reason.

Malkin in no way deserved that treatment...and I will defend her to the death. (I carry a .45 everywhere I go...so you do the math on that confrontation).

Of course...a bitch slapm is all you guys need to send you home to your mommies.

She advocates racial profiling and concentration camps! That's the kind of a person you'd defend to the death?!

You're crazy man

Stop mixing reality with some fantasy world your gov is promoting and see that things are being fucked up on purpose and people like Michelle Malkin are goverment advocates.
I bet you she would never question the government, cause she's on their payroll.

What's your excuse!?

I don't know why I even bother with you loonies.