Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WTVD Gubernatorial Debate Tonight


**update** Katy at Katy's Conservative Corner has live-blogged the Gubernatorial debate. She has provided excellent coverage.

Pat McCrory and Beverly Perdue will face off tonight in a televised debate live at 8 PM tonight on WTVD-TV and it will be
streamed live.

3 comments :

Hi Thunderpig. I live blogged the debate. Catch it at Katy's Conservative Corner: http://www.katysconservativecorner.com

Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know, I'll put up a post later this morning about it.

It was past my bedtime, so I had to miss it.

I wish there were enough bloggers in this state where stuff like this would be put on youtube.

It was broadcast live on the WTVD website and you can still watch it there.