Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Delegates and Lefty Bloggers On The DNC Convention

DNC Coverage from Delegates and Bloggers:

First, let's reconnect with the bloggers of 43rd State Blues.

Then, here are the North Carolinians I have been able to find on teh intertubes:


Here are the video interviews uploaded by NC DNC delegate YouTube User jagmeyer I wrote about yesterday:






Congressman Bob Etheridge





NC House Representative Pricey Harrison



NC Democrat Party Chairman Jerry Meeks

More interviews can be found on his YouTube Channel.

BlueNC had a liveblog of the DNC Convention last night, but their blog is currently down, so you can read a text version of the chat here. (I will replace my copy with theirs when their website comes back up.

Here is coverage from Pam Spaulding via Cover It Live. If she should take it down, I have the information downloaded.

0 comments :