Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Video Chronology of the Russian Olympic War Coverage


This guy has collected 55 videos into a video playlist that is in chronological order of the media coverage of the Russian Olympic War in Georgia, and he is still adding to the list.

He is in Denmark, and runs a website called No Spin TV...where he spins everything to the tinfoil hat crowd perspective, and supports Ron Paul...but I repeat myself.

I appreciate the effort he made to build the playlist and wanted to recognize his work, even if he's a nut (politically speaking)!

2 comments :

that is rich irony indeed.

the part where you call someone else a nut. i have some questions for you over at you know where. i find your perspective very interesting, to say the least.

I whole-heartedly classify anyone as a nut who believes that our government planned, participated in, or knew before hand about the attacks on 9/11/2001.

This guys is a truther.