Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Saddleback Civil Forum Videos

You Tube user VOTERSTHINKdotORG is doing good work by making these videos available on the interent for those of us who can't get TV reception...my only complaint is the lack of putting the videos in playlists to make embedding them easier.


Here is the Barack Obama portion of the forum.


Here is the John McCain portion of the forum.

These videos can allow you to sidestep all the talking heads on what both candidates said last night, and you can watch them...and decide for yourself who aligns more closely to what you think.

The Saddleback Church story. I might be the only person in America who never heard of this church, although I know who Rick Warren is...I have never purchased any of his books.

0 comments :