Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Obama Nation Weekend

I purchased Dr. Jerome Corsi's latest book, Obama Nation last week at Wally World in Sylva. I wish I could have gotten a photo of the look on the cashier's face...it was priceless. She said "How many of those books do we have? This is like the hundredth one I scanned today."

Over the week, I have not had time to read much...just to page 19 so far...and nothing new for me, but new for people who don't read conservative blogs everyday. OF course, I also have a 60GB portable hard drive full of nothing but Obama-related stuff from videos, photos, his writings and books, and also I have mirrored several dozen websites with information about him before they had time to "scrub their websites of damaging data. More on that in September and October.

Anyhow, I'll be curled up with the book, coffee and a notebook to take notes and record info for an Obama Widget I have planned that will be embeddable for websites and blogs to go with my McCain Widget. [**6.59 AM I have started monitoring Fay**]

Last night, I stayed up to listen to Jerome Corsi on Political Pistachio, and was in the chatroom for the first time in ages. I'm glad I stayed up to 10 PM to listen to the show. Doug was great (as usual) and the chat room fun.

Here is the podcast for the show in case you missed it the first time:


There is an RSS Feed you can subscribe to if you are in bed by 7 PM or so like me, and listen to the shows at your leisure.


The poll I embedded yesterday morning has had some interesting results so far...

What should the United States do about the Russian Invasion of Georgia?
Send in troops to help Georgia..............32 (66%)
Send Humanitarian Aid only................. 7 (14%)
Send in UN Peacekeepers...................... 3 (6%)
Stay out of it,and DO NOT send aid....... 5 (10%)
I don't know......................................... 0 (0%)
It's all part of the NWO plan...................1 (2%)
Total votes: 48


The poll ends sometime Sunday, and I'll post the final results and come up with another poll question. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments.

And if you still haven't purchased the book, here is another opportunity for you:



0 comments :